Friday, April 6, 2012

Digital Painting

So I just finished up my fifth term here at Gnomon, it seems like it's been a lot longer! Anyways, I had a digital painting class this term and since I have never really painted digitally or traditionally, I was excited to take this class. It was a lot of work, a lot of it was copying an image and understanding how color and composition work together. Some projects were fast, some took longer, but overall I saw a BIG improvement in my painting since starting the class.

The final project we could do whatever we wanted, but it had to be only painted and with no photos. I chose to do Dr. Light's lab from MegaMan (I'm kind of obsessed), there are a few changes I would make to it still, but overall I'm pretty happy with it given the time I had to complete it.

Put the final first then assignments 1-7 following.







No comments:

Post a Comment